Tuesday, April 20, 2010

lfe, this week.

Hi everybody.
I want to let you know that this week when I went to my acupuncturist, he said that it is the first time he has seen me since the Bat Mitzva that I am doing better. I guess I bottomed out almost 2 weeks ago when my chemo fever lasted for 4 days. The good news is that one can consider that a 'healthy immune response.' That means that I had an infection and my body finally burned it out. I am still coughing, but to keep it clean, the stuff that comes up is no longer colorful. I feel the difference in my lungs, it is lighter. I can now feel the cancer in there, which is a bit weird, but also comforting that I can feel the difference. Now as the cancer lightens up again, I will be able to feel the difference. When there is alot going on, it is hard to differentiate.

With doing better, my energy is coming back a bit. I have to be really careful to not over do it and to not underdo it too. I need to use my energy to get stronger, but pace myself so that I do not go into overdrive. I think my practice in knowing the difference between adrenaline energy and regular energy will help with this. There is still a learning curve there.

The meals and the other help has been great. I have some more errandy things that I will ask for help with soon. I am still up for juicers to visit and make me juice. I do not have chemo this week. yippie!


love love
rebecca

No comments: