Tuesday, May 12, 2009

GOOD NEWS

My tumor marker just dropped from the high before chemo of 186 to 125 already. Looks like chemo is working. Now noone knows if the tumor marker means that the cancer is shrinking or the metabolisim of the cancer is slowing. Either way, it is good. For me it is probably a little of both, but we cannot expect that if it gets to normal that it means that I do not have cancer in me.
I went for a mile long walk around a lake up in the hills today. I am now pooped, surpringly so (at least for me). It was very slow and leisurly. Tomorrow I have chemo again, so I am at the top of my game right now.
It is beautiful here and Richard, Andy’s brother just arrived, so I am going to go hang.
Love to you all and thank you for your loving support.

Rebecca

3 comments:

eekim said...

Glad to hear you got to enjoy some of this beautiful weather, Rebecca.

Bridget Wynne said...

Great that the tumor numbers are down Rebecca, and great that you had a lovely walk. Thank you for keeping us posted!

Love,
Bridget

Allen Poole said...

I like the blue wig! Fun & Funny! Great to see you smiling so big. Let me know if you spot a good time for us to come down & visit?
xo,
A