Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More from Rebecca

Well everybody, life is full of changes and mine just changed a lot. I wrote previously that I would be working with Leo as a student. That is not going to happen. It is very sudden and very clear for me. He and I had a disagreement that made it clear to me that he is not a teacher for me. He has helped me in the past and for that I am grateful, but our relationship is now past. I do however wish him the best and hope he gets what he is looking for out of life. I do not hold anger towards him. It is good that I worked this out before I started my understudy with him.

I am still going to be working on healing myself and doing introspective work to help guide me. I hope to be a healer one day so that I can help others. Thank you for watching me ride my lifelong roller coaster and for all of your love and support. I have fabulous people. You are the ones that hold me up.

love love
rebecca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out with Leo, but like you said, it's better to know now than after you've committed your time and resources. People probably tell you this a lot, but I guess I'll say it too: you ARE a healer, just by virtue of being who you are. I think that's part of why so many people are drawn to you. Speaking personally, I know that I find you to be a healing presence, as well as interesting and a lot of fun.

See you soon, I hope.

Love,
d