Wednesday, January 05, 2011

quickie update

Hi folks.
So the chemo keeps getting postponed because I have a fever. I think it is pneumonia, but no one knows for sure. That is how crappy I feel though. In bed. Low fever, up to 100.3 that comes and goes for a couple of days at a time. No appetite. Yep, very skinny again. This is what happened 2 years ago for months before I went to the doc. I am not waiting this time. The doc's did not respond today, which is fine as I had acupuncture and two trips out would have done me in. Tomorrow I will push for a chest x-ray to get the scoop.
that's it right now.
love love
rebecca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending tons of love. And soup sometime soon, too. And prayers. And more love.
~Sujatha

Bridget Wynne said...

Thanks for letting us know what's happening, Rebecca. Yuck for feeling so tired, and yay for getting on the doctor route quickly. I think about you so much, and am grateful that you find the energy to update us.

Love,
Bridget