Monday, March 23, 2009

Yesterday

Hey folks. So we have not heard from the CT scan, but wanted to let you know that I have had more energy for the last 4 days and it has been nice. I’ve been able to get out of the house, move at a human pace, and do some stuff with the family. I am forcing my self to move slower than I want to because I know if I go at even a partially normal speed, I will crash. So I am taking care. Today, so far I have had a visitor for a little, made myself juice (and washed the juicer!), paid bills, e-mailed, hung with kids, done some jigsaw puzzle (Grandma Gill left one for me to finish), and taken a shower. ALL before 12:30! So I still have some beautiful day left. My goal is to get out of the house with the kids. Maybe go to a park and maybe, just maybe, go for a little walk. I fantisize about getting some woodchips (the city has piles laying around for the taking) for the garden, but I am not going to push it. Andy is having a much needed break for a few hours today. He has been great about working and doing schlepping, even with his folks around, he was not totally off the hook for that stuff. We’ve got some movies for tonight including the BBC production of Hitchihiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. Very very silly.
I send my love to all of you and we will be sure to let you know what is up with the CT.

No comments: